суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

coronet hearts kind




For my birthday, my family and I (mom dad) went up to Little Rock today. We stopped by Target on the way there to return some shoes that didnapos;t fit (which I purchased months ago :P).

Afterwards, we ate at the El Chico up the road from Target. I fucking love that place. We used to have an El Chico at the Hot Springs Mall (about fifteen minutes away), but alas, they took it out for some reason, and now itapos;s a Don Juanapos;s. Oddly, I prefer Don Juanapos;s over El Chico, but fuck, I had a lot of good memories of that place, ya know? James I eating there every other day a couple summers ago; harassing the waitresses for whatever reasons; admiring the beautiful women; etc.

Anyways, moving on. After eating at El Chico, we drove up to the Best Buy on the west-side of Little Rock. I remember they used to have tons of great albums and stuff, but for whatever reason, now itapos;s mostly just uber mainstream crap; however, I did [surprisingly] find a copy of Impact Is Imminent from Exodus. I havenapos;t listened to it yet, but if itapos;s anything similar to Bonded by Blood, itapos;s going to be ace. :P

So, an employee at Best Buy recommended I checked out Barnes Noble up the road, since they carry more unknown bands and more obscure material. I had never been into a Barnes Noble before, so it was interesting. I rather enjoyed the store. A nice selection of books, an excellent selection of records, nice atmosphere, and a coffee shop. Somewhat pricey, but what can you do? I found Dear You from Jawbreaker in their music section, which was a pleasant surprise. Next time we venture into Little Rock, Iapos;ll defiantly be spending most of my time inside Barnes Noble.

Pretty much sums up my day.

chubby bunny farm, coronet hearts kind, coronet headpiece, coronet head penny, coronet head.



Комментариев нет: