суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

elmhurst nyc




�So, I havenapos;t been on in a while and I thought Iapos;d get on and update.

So, this morning I found a great website on how to make bento boxes I was thrilled. ^-^

Itapos;s on livejournal actually, I believe the user is called bentolunch
Either way very cute and you should go check it out if youapos;re interested.
Hopefully theyapos;ll add me soon and then you can just find them on my profile.

Other than that Iapos;m going to a hockey game tonight yay me �Iapos;m so excited and pumped up Iapos;m going to scream at the top of my lungs and itapos;s all going to be bomb dot com yo hehe ^-^
I shall post later and inform you who wins, because Iapos;m sure you all care right? �O.o rrrriiiigggghhhhhttttt...........
<3 Tea

advice on building a house, elmhurst nyc, elmhurst ny zipcode, elmhurst ny zip code, elmhurst ny zip.



Комментариев нет: